NIGERIA CHRISTIAN PILGRIM COMMISSION
NOTICE TO ALL PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES OPERATING AS CHRISTIAN PILGRIMAGE OPERATORS
- It has come to the notice of the Nigeria Christian Pilgrim Commission that some corporate entities or individuals have been taking pilgrims to different Holy Lands on Christian pilgrimage without first registering in that respect.
- It should be noted that Christian Pilgrimage is a highly regulated industry and the Nigeria Christian Pilgrim Commission is vested with the powers to regulate, control, co-ordinate and organise Christian Pilgrimage in Nigeria by virtue of provisions of its Establishment Act of 2007.
- In the same vein, the Commission is also empowered by S. 12 of its Establishment Act to register persons or corporate entities experienced in handling Christian pilgrimage to operate as Christian Travel Agencies (known as Christian Pilgrimage Operators). Such registered entities are to operate in strict compliance with the regulations put in place by the Commission from time to time.
- Subsequently, and from the date of this Notice, it should be NOTED that any individual or corporate body operating as a Christian Pilgrimage Operator without prior registration by the Commission is doing so illegally, and will be sanctioned appropriately.
- All persons or corporate bodies operating without prior registration are hereby ADVISED to contact the Legal Unit of the Commission for appropriate guidance on steps for registration.
ALSO READ Armageddon in Lagos as explosion devastates communties
قدرت گرفته از افزونه نوشتههای مرتبط هوشمند
Rev. Yakubu Pam
Nigeria Christian Pilgrim Commission